Total and Inpex underpin Ichthys LNG plant project

Friday, 26 October 2007

Total, one of Europe’s main LNG players, said it acquired a 40 percent interest in three natural gas exploration permits in the Australian Browse Basin and Japanese energy company Inpex bought the remaining 60 percent as both companies seek to underpin their joint venture Ichthys LNG project.


Subscriber content
 

This content is available only to subscribers
please log in below or subscribe now / request a free trial